Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tweeting from 37,000 Feet


You read right. There I sat on an airplane, 37,000 feet in the air and I was on twitter, my blogs and perused all my websites. I had so much fun. Well the act of tweeting, facebooking, blogging is not any different than on the ground of course, but it was such a hoot knowing that I was 37,000 feet in the air. I was higher than the clouds. I did watch the sun go down and I tried to snap a picture but it didn't come out right.


Listen I know for all you seasoned travelers out there an for those who have been on a plane in the last decade, WiFi on planes is nothing new. But for me this was all exciting. Remember how I tell everyone to find something that excites them..new and fun ways to never, ever have to leave my computer happens to be my raison d'etre at the moment....


So here I sit, blogging away and the captain just announced we land in 30 minutes....just flew over Washington D.C. so a shout out to all my readers along the Jersey Shore ...passing over Atlantic City's boardwalk just about now....OK up it came really quick... the shore of Long Island headed into JFK.



Gotta shut down now...time for stored table trays, upright seats and tight seatbelts. See everyone when I get back to Earth.




Qi en Pace,






Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.