Friday, June 22, 2012

I Bought Myself a Toy

Not THAT kind of toy...sheesh such dirty minds...


OK for you youngsters out there this scene is from the movie When Harry Met Sally

But a hamburger press to make perfect round hamburger patties so the darling men in my life can have burgers that fit on their buns...no not that kind of buns either (really people)....the multigrain whole wheat kind of hamburger-buns....sheesh....the kind of bread product that is supposed to be good for you...well at least the kind of bread product that is not as bad as the white-bread zero nutrient type of bread product....yeah the bread product that tastes like cardboard....




The top is adjustable (you use the screw top handle to fix the size and the nut to hold it in place) so you can make any size burger you want from 1/4 pound to 1 pound...

Seriously, who has a mouth big enough for a 1 pound burger? Who can open up that wide? ....again get your mind out of the gutter...really people (you know Jewish girls do not do that)....


No Jews were harmed in the making of this video (I know, Iran was pissed.)

Yes the patties were a big hit. All was good at dinner time. If the persons in your life are semi-anal and you have a desire to make them happy, you can buy the hamburger press at Williams-Sonoma. Meanwhile, it was a weird type of therapy to shmoosh all that burger meat. Don't ask me why, it was just extremely satisfying.....(I definitely am hanging around my adolescent son too much....double entendres lead the way)

Yes, I know this was the exciting part of my week. Yes, I need to really get out of the house and quite frankly away from the computer...and no I don't do the naughty sites unless you consider my obsession with twitter,  facebook and my 3 blogs  slightly obsessively naughty ....maybe? not really? OK its a little bit much I know.....

Qi en Pace,



Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.