Thursday, July 5, 2012

Positive Tweet or Post Day

I have come to the realization that so much that we put on social media is very negative. I know that we use twitter and facebook and our blogs to vent. It quite frankly is what keeps us mentally healthy at times. But I think there comes a time when you overload on negativity too. So I have declared today, at least for me #positivetweet and #positivepost day. Here are some of my latest....













And here's just one from my political profile...




I also find that people become bogged down by the challenges of our differences instead of how our differences make this a better world.







Think up some positive tweets of your own and share them with everyone. Spread the positive energy.

Qi en Pace,


Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.