Monday, September 10, 2012

My New Fall Handbag Obsession

Phillip Lim 3.1 Pashli Flap Satchel in fushia

I love the color of this bag. I feel happy just looking at it.

What annoys me a little bit though is that the design is definitely a knock-off of the much more expensive Celine Luggage bag......I don't like copy-cats but then again if the design works why not remake it in several images for everyone?

Celine Luggage Tote

Not sure how plagiarism comes into play here. But I do know that the "red sole" is now exclusive to Louboutin shoes...


Honestly I leave it to the fashion world to figure out the legal contretemps...I'll just content myself with looking at these very very very pretty life-catchers. Yeah a backpack can carry all your junk too, but sorry its really not the same thing.......

North Face









Qi en Pace,



Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.