Friday, March 29, 2013

I Don't Wanna Work....

Finally we are getting some spring weather...

so of course I am in no mood to work (which for me means dealing with the boys' issues of the moment. So luckily it is Friday and they are already in weekend-teenage-boy-video-game mode),

do laundry (we'll survive with what we have to wear, no one needs to leave the house...for the next few days),

clean (especially clean anything smelly, that means I am avoiding the boys' rooms...close the door ...walk away real fast... pretend the odor emanating from the hinterland of adolescent male domain  doesn't exist),

do errands (including the supermarket so I have no idea whats for dinner...thinking cold cereal maybe),

in other words,

I don't wanna do anything of any import.....

just wanna hang out and have fun....



Decided to indulge myself...

gonna go work out sometime this afternoon

and then do NOTHING.....time to play even for the mommas and the pappas....yeah spring fever.....





OK I know this song has nothing to do with spring fever. It was the only good Mammas and Pappas song I found on you Tube and I liked the rhythm of the previous sentence.







Qi en Pace,


Elise

1 comment:

  1. LOTS OF LIKE ;)

    Spring is no where to be found here!! We havent seen the sun in months......

    ReplyDelete

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.