Friday, June 7, 2013

Positive Tweet Day #2

I have decided that I need to do this more often than once a year.

I have come to the realization that so much that we put on social media is very negative. I know that we use twitter and Facebook and our blogs to vent. It quite frankly is what keeps us mentally healthy at times. But I think there comes a time when you overload on negativity too. So I have declared today, at least for me #positivetweet and #positivepost day. Here are some of my latest....







For those that are afraid that we are losing our freedoms in the USA remember:












Now for the boys:










Now one for me:





One for the hubby:





Oh and I figured out how to use Vine....

 







Elise






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.