Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Forgiveness

From Prager University....

Offering forgiveness -- we all want to to do it and we all find it so hard. Dr. Stephen Marmer of UCLA Medical School explains why this is so and how you can overcome the negative emotions that are holding you back from being a happier person.





Forgiveness.....my tuchas. I can count on one hand, losing a thumb and forefinger, the amount of times people who betrayed me (including family) actually apologized to me in life and truly meant it.

Listen, if someone hurts mine I will do everything in my power to take them out, alienate them and excommunicate them from my life.

However, Dr. Marmer is correct, in that it is important to move beyond what has happened so YOU can have a happy and fulfilled life. DO NOT let mean and evil people live rent free in your head.

Enjoy your life. Revel in your life. 

After all living well is the best revenge.


Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.