Monday, August 5, 2013

Blinged-Out Clutches for Fall

Purseblog has captured some of the more embellished and divinely inspired evening clutches for fall. These are three of my favorites:

  
Santi-Jewl encrusted clutch


Marchese Lily Minaudiere





Alexander McQueen embroidered Knuckle Duster Clutch


Just to add in some more fun. Found these online at a luxury department store:

Prada Jeweled Satin Clutch Purple; Purseblog shows this bag in turquoise

Alexander McQueen De-Manta Baroque. Hint this one is my favorite.



If someone wanted to give me a present I would take any of these. Of course as usual my handbag "likes" are beyond realistic and buying one would be a choice between the clutch and paying the mortgage. But a lady can dream.....Of course, you also have to have somewhere to wear such a bag in the first place. I don't think you take these to the local supermarket.

Oh well.



Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.