Thursday, December 12, 2013

If You are Feeling Inadequate after Watching the Victoria Secrets Fashion Show...Watch this ....

Listen, these Victoria Secrets models are gorgeous young women. But next to them even Taylor Swift, who I think is one amazing package from beauty to brains, to talent added to sheer gumption, was lacking. So what is the average girl supposed to think about herself?

Heck I watched the show for a few minutes, until the hubby had had enough. He kept asking what the point was and does anyone really wear that skimpy underwear? Now I don't wear thongs or push up bras, but I'm not exactly walking around in granny panties either. Men really don't pay attention to a woman's wardrobe. Remember, buy the lingerie for yourself, not for them.

Meanwhile, while playing my music today I was reminded of a song I added to my playlist from a few years ago. Watch it and remember how each one of us is beautiful in our own way..... Especially make your daughters watch...






Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.