Monday, December 8, 2014

Marsala, 2015 Color of the Year

The design mavens over at Pantone have decided that the coming year's color is Masala. This deep wine color is thought to be the perfect compliment to any rich and sophisticated design. You be the judge.


They discuss their decision and provide color pairings  HERE.





Personally, I do like the color. It brings to mind the rich hues for autumn and winter. However, I am not certain that I would wear it when spring and summer came around. I also would not use it to decorate if I wanted a light and breezy feel to a room. Of course if I did, that would just mean a new reason to redecorate or to cull your wardrobe and go shopping. So there is that bit of fun.....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.