Saturday, March 21, 2015

The weather outside is still frightful, but I'm dreaming of every shade of pink

Mother nature has decided to be rather frightful. I never gave much thought to groundhogs predicting the weather, but this year it seems Punxsutawney Phil got it right. Winter just won't let go. 



But that hasn't stopped me from pulling out my spring wardrobe and adding that little bit of color where I can without freezing my tuchas off. So of course, the best place to start is always with the handbag...(not in any particular price point order)


COACH    




MICHAEL KORS


DOONEY and BURKE

PRADA


VALENTINO


MANSUR GAVRIEL

LONGCHAMP

MCM (it's reversible too)


MULBERRY


MARC JACOBS


Now a little something extra  to keep me going .....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that are antisemitic, racist, misogynistic, uses foul language or are hateful will not be posted.